Tuesday 26 March 2013

Animal Riddles

Acer class have written some animal riddles. Can you guess what animals they are describing? 


I am a beetle
I have a very long neck 
I have a shiny black armour on my body and neck
I have four legs 
What am I? 

By Isabella 

I have a tail
I live at someones home
I eat fish
I can run fast
What am I? 

By Megan 


I live in the wood or jungle
I eat meat and fish
I have sharp teeth
I catch people sometimes 
What am I? 

By Charlie 

I eat grass
I am black and white
I live in a field 
I can give milk
What am I?

Holly, Aaron & Vinnie 

5 comments:

  1. We think Charlies animal is a bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relly like Megans riddle but everyones are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done holly aaron and vinnie im guessing this is a cow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like holly aron and vinnie's riddle and i'm guessing it's a cow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you could write another riddle over the easter holiday and post it on here?

    ReplyDelete