Monday 22 October 2012

Letters to Julia

Today we have been writing letters to Julia Donaldson. We have been thinking of questions to ask her about her stories. We will send them to her and see if we get an answer. 


Here is a letter written by Summer 

Dear Julia

I absolutely love all your fabulous books. My favourite book is the gruffalos Child because it is funny. We have read Room on the Broom and and our own witches hats. How many books have you written?  We made our own puppets. I made the fox, or you could make a snake, Gurffalo or owl. How old are you? What people draw the illustrations? I keep wondering who does the illustrations. I like the Gruffalo, he is a bit funny and he has purple prickles all over his back. He's got orange fiery eyes and turned out toes. 

From Summer 

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know how many copies of the Gruffalo have been sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work everyone fantastical 😍lola

    ReplyDelete