Wednesday 7 March 2012

Here is the latest 5 Sentence Challenge.
It is officially Spring so theme for this challenge is ‘In the Garden’.Now you may like to write about the different plants that are growing. I know my snowdrops and daffodils are up. Or maybe you have animals like squirrels, hedgehogs, moles and foxes visit. In my garden I have noticed lots of birds starting to nest and have seen lots of blue tits and robins. Of course, the 5SC is about writing creatively so you can make it all up!.It can be anything to do with the theme. If you need a starting point, try to use words such as Spring, garden, birds, bulbs and daffodils in your sentences.
Enjoy writing  your sentences and being creative. Don't forget to post your ideas on our blog so that we can all share them.
Have fun!
Mrs Edwards & Mrs Pigg  x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Acer I love your new blog, can't wait to see what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I look forward to doing it at school


    from lucy

    ReplyDelete